Wednesday, 21 November 2012

:: Planter and Tassel

 Another hanger!
A great home for your air plant collection of a slow growing cactus!
I have used an indigo glaze and covered the slab pot with loads of pattern...I bet you can see the Bitossi influence now?


 I have used natural twine with a gold and indigo ouch bead!

 A new tassel colour!
TEAL, it's lovely and very MC!
I should of done this colour sooner....and look it matches the handsome German!




Click here to see some Tassel Bling!


:Pippa

psst hopefully the kiln firing goes well overnight and I will have more to show tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Just catching up with all your posts! Wow, so glad you've got back into the clay, love the combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the blue one. A lovely modern twist on an oldie but a goodie! G.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous :) That teal colour is just fantastic! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be working round the clock to keep coming up with these gorgeous designs. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome!
Thanks for popping by and joining in, the conversation! :)