Thursday 4 July 2013

Peach Macrame Wall, Sheepskin, Thonet = Scandi?





School holidays...such a relief!
I get to make, I get to hang out with ouch boy, photograph in natural light and blog during the day!

I dyed up this twine weeks ago, peach....I just love the peach!
I said to myself, just keep the knot work simple, nice and clean etc.....but I couldn't help put in a little flourish!




 Anyone else got a thing for sheepskin this winter?

I picked up this beauty at the oppy for $15. 

What luxury to seat on and how warm is your toss!
I thought old 'peachy' here had a scandi look about her?


The macramé wall hanging family so far!





What colour next? ....gold?

Gold with Arabian Blue?

Your nodding now aren't you? ....Yes Yes Yes?

MMMC are you yelling at the screen?

LOL!

Pippa x 


Psst there's a giveaway going on over here!

20 comments:

  1. They are works of art Pippa.
    I'm saving up for the large one on the right!!!
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Pippa! and that sheepskin is so very luxe, isn't it? :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's peachy keen, jelly bean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so gorgeous! And, yes, I love sheepskin. I splurged when I moved into my new place and bought one of the ones with super-soft, long curly hair...Tibetan lamb or some such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I need more Dana, a long haired one sounds like the ticket! x

      Delete
  5. Oh, so lovely - all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen and thanks for popping by! :)

      Delete
  6. Peach is pretty! Always. On missy peach, the uneven bottom is just the right touch. Your macrame wall hangings are looking really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my manners!!! Thanks for the mention!!!!

      Delete
  7. They are gorgeous - you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wanna put my plump tooshi on that sheepskin and soak up the art on that wall! you clever thing! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! xx
      I can recommend the sheepskin!

      Delete
  9. Hi Pippa,

    You've inspired me to try out my own macrame! I was just wondering what is a good cord weight to start with (most likely for wall decorations to begin)? I'm located in the US and I'd like to work with natural cotton (or another natural fiber that you recommend?). All I have found is Darice's 32 ply 3mm that comes in 50 yd spools. Thanks for your help!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I recommend any twine you can find cheaply! Avoid macramé specific twine as it's very exxcy ! ...unless your flush of course? ;)

      Here in Australia, I find twine from a number of sources, online, op shops, hardware and craft shops!
      Good luck and happy macrame!
      :)

      Delete
  10. Quality mens black shearling sheepskin coat made of finest Australia sheepskin leather shell and soft fur lined fabric, fashion winter outwear shearling sheepskin coat online for men at www.cwmalls.com!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyone else got a thing for sheepskin this winter? ... gsheepskincoat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.