Tuesday, 28 February 2012

:: Mid Century OMG!

 

"Gypsy Marsh" 80/80 by Toni Carner
framed silkscreen.





Whilst perusing pinterest, 
I stumbled upon this image of a lovely sideboard, I have been thinking of starting a sideboard "lust board" for some while and thought that I should start! 

But before I start pinning, I like to see the original source for pins and I came across this site

 Needless to say, the sideboard went out of my mind when I saw this beauty..........is it the colours? the curves in the landscape? the teal bench seat? charcoal blue wall? everything?

Great site and great styling!

P x




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I think it's all of the above. I love the colors and lines in the picture, and the teal bench against that charcoal wall is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome!
Thanks for popping by and joining in, the conversation! :)