Friday 30 March 2012

:: A Fashionista's Text Book!


I had to share this book!
I'm no Fashionista but I love design, social history and photography, this book has it all!
My favourite out of the top 100 are;

 Dance Dress- Love this!

Trousers for women- It's all I wear!

 Shoulder Pad- I was too young for this but I remember my Mothers!

 Mod- I would of been a Mod!

 Mini- My father once told me he nearly crashed his car due to this garment, Old Perv!

 Paper Dress- My mother had one of these!

 Funk- If I could carry it off, I'd Fro!

Grunge- This was my dress code growing up, not very inspiring but hey we were dazed and confused!


I hope you have enjoyed this trip down memory lane?
Hope you are well and hello to anyone new to Ouch Flower, your very welcome!

:P

2 comments:

  1. You wouldn't believe how many of those outfits I actually owned. Wow, do I feel old...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great book! I was a teenager in the Grunge era too. The bigger and baggier the clothes the better. I was forever stealing my brothers jumpers.x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.