Saturday 24 March 2012

:: My Top 5 Covet List!


#1 Featherston Chair
any would do, not fussy!

Via


An uber cool icon of Australian Mid Century Furniture, fetching over or close to $ 9000 AUD, fully refurbed!
Ridiculous but I could buy a knock off for $1500....NOT! 
Hence it's numeral uno on the Covet list!


#2 Rose Seidler House.









Via




A wee weekender in the N.S.W Highlands designed by Architect Harry Seidler between 1948-1950, for his parents Rose and Max Seidler.
Are you coming to the house party?

#3 Lisa Larson

Via

I just love these....the sweet expressions!




#4 Sanderson's Fabric & Wallpaper
-'Dandelion Clocks'



Via

I would cover a chair or a wall in this design or maybe both. Its so quintessentially English!

#5 Russell Wright Pottery



Via





Pure harmony,form and function....sigh!


This post is LINKED IN with the blogs below.
Please visit each blog for more eye candy!

Kylie @ Lucy Violet Vintage


Dana @ Mid 2 Mod 


Donna @ Hung Up On Retro


Stacey @ Poppet Designs

4 comments:

  1. Extremely covetable list Pippa. I could go for all of those luscious things.

    Got mine done in the nick of time. Only seconds to spare!

    Looking forward to checking out the other girl's Top 5. Thanks for organising this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I fancy a Featherston chair, Sanderson's wallpaper - and you can RSVP me YES for the party at the Seidler House! Link In was great fun. Thanks for organising. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list! Those chairs are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chairs!!!! ahhhhh omg I would love to have them in my house. Don't they just make you want to dive into them? The architecture in the 60's was iconic and I don't think it has ever been successfully replicated. great list. loved looking around. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.