Sunday 6 May 2012

:: Photographic Ramblings

circa 2008, wheel thrown porcelain, hand carved.
Retro phone, inspired by your post Dana!
Bone vase meets flower, love at first sight!
Beginnings of my IKEA vertical garden!
Vedel bird, I had to have!
Boy with ipad, what will he do in 20 years time?



 It's cold and rainy in Melbourne so I been playing with the iPhone and instagram. 
I love the immediate photographic gratification.

Hope you are well?.... I been enjoying reading your blogs, wish I had more to report, I think I'm in hibernation!

And welcome to my newest followers, I'm so pleased you have joined!
 
 :P

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, how lucky are you with the red phone! That would be worth a mint. I would think it would be the Rolls Royce in retro dial phones of that shape being that colour! Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I just bought it yesterday, the colour got me! and it works but interferes with the internet, so I'll have to investigate how to avoid that?
    Thanks for letting me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Pippa! I am loving that red phone too - very jealous!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.