Friday 14 November 2014

a little bit crafty

'fancy a shag wall dot'

I am a very lucky lady at the moment!
I am blessed with a happy, healthy family and great friends!
Creatively I'm on a roll too....Hoorah!

I was asked to contribute to the Frankie Magazine 'a little bit crafty' Mag!
Keep in mind I was 37 weeks pregnant at the time and Elin was kicking away like fiend, doctor appointments all over the place etc....but I'm sooo glad I said yes and submitted my project on time.
In between feeds I put this together after Elin was born.
(superwomen/madwomen??)
I share this with many cool crafters, here's some of my favourites!


'perfect pear pincushion' Evie Barrow


 You can get your copy at all good newsagents or HERE.   :-)

'pretty awesome pop-up terrarium' Madalena Ksiezak

'ears to you' Kirsten Devitt

'get lei'd tonight' Maryann Talia pau

'second chance mittens' Esther Sandler

'keep your eye on the wall' Lauren Hassett
The Styling and photography for this book was created by 
Hilary Walker, fantastic work, beautiful lady!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations again Pippa, it must be so rewarding to be recognised for all the great work and effort you put into things...reminds me I must go get a copy of Frankie her brother Smith Journal ...always great things to be discovered in them...now you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ray! I'd love for you to get your craft on! xx

      Delete
  2. You so deserve the recognition for your talent. I'm thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! i'm a beginner with macramé and your post help so much! thanks a lot.
    Did you make these " pompom" on your wall? where can i found a pattern to make it?
    Have a nice week end.
    Emma from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! i'm a beginner with macramé and your post help so much! thanks a lot.
    Did you make these " pompom" on your wall? where can i found a pattern to make it?
    Have a nice week end.
    Emma from Portugal

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.