Thursday 19 September 2013

Ouch Boy! Was, is and will be!

  
Just before his first birthday, drooling, clinging, toothy Mama's boy!  (very cute too)


Cheeky toddler fridge raider, presented his sliced cheese booty! ...still toothy, drooley but a working mind has awoken!


 Enter the boy!....need I say anymore!


Mr independence...wholeheartedly encouraged!

 My constant helper when there's tassel business to be done!

 Learning to ride his big boy bike and looking more and more grown up, I can see the man in the boy, which makes me very proud!

The Artist!

To today his 5th birthday!
......pictured with a 'Mother and Son' art collaboration, he wanted a pink rainbow!

I'm very proud but I'm also trying not too be weepy as well!

Happy Birthday Ouch Boy xxxx


16 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a great young man he is already! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, very cute. Happy birthday to Ouch Boy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can see the man in the boy for sure. Now that my son is 15, I sometimes see the boy in the man-boy. Makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love that glimpse of past and glimpse of future, melts a mothers heart!

      Delete
  4. Oh, what a lovely post, Pippa, so full of love! Congratulations!!!! He's such a beautiful boy. Time goes by too fast some times, I've started panicking about the day they will leave home. My 14 year old shaved for the first time the other day... Wishing you all an amazing birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing these pictures of Ouch Boy over the years. He has grown up so much in just the time I've been reading your blog. He is so very handsome, and I know you must be so proud of him. I hope he had a wonderful birthday.

    Grandson #2 will be having his 4th birthday on October 2. I wish they could play together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine the conversation, 'my mum's into string and knots! 'My Gramo loves mid century furniture' and so on!
      We have had a lovely day, thanks Dana xx

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday Master Ouchie.
    I reckon you'd be a pretty cool kid, just like your Mumma!
    Your rainbow is awesome (and huge!)

    p.s. I love the stripey t.shirt photos Pipstar x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realised! Stripes are very fetching, I hope he doesn't complain later :0
      Nice to see you here! xx

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday to the very smily and happy Ouch Boy! Looks like he's had a fab birthday! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Ada, we have had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday litte ouchie....what a cutie!. why do they have to grow up so fast Pip?....someone needs to invent something to stop that....well done mama and papa ouch you've got a little rippa right there...xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics Pippa, Happy birthday mister Ouch. big boy 5 years old!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.