Monday 25 March 2013

hello





Hello! I'm Pippa, Ouch Flower.
Pleased to meet you!


 
 I have been on an amazing conference this past weekend...
The Big Hearted Business Conference!

I spent the past two days smiling and introducing myself and expressing my big picture plan....my hearts desire!
I yet can't put into many words what my experience was like, I'm still buzzing and emotional!
.....but I will leave you with this and get back to you on it!

Imagine a room full of 200 women and three men,  a panel of amazing  women speakers, with one man, talking about what it means to be a creative?
Imagine a place where we gave yourself permission to dream of earning, supporting your family doing what you love...and then a place where they tell you ways on how to do it!   OMG, to do it!

Then add Clare Bowditch, a 'glowing angel'...then add singing, eating cake, pom pom making, champagne, talking, laughing, crying, more laughing and more!

 Check out Pip's Meet me at Mikes photo's if you would like to see more?






and a new tassel idea too

Pippa x

28 comments:

  1. You sound absolutely bubbly! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time and learned so much. I can't wait for you to share more with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was amazing!
      ...and I will do! xx

      Delete
  2. I saw some of the tweets while it was on. It looked inspiring. Sounds like it would've been right up my alley. Love your piccy and beady tassel. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally up your alley, put yourself on the waiting list because tix's go fast!
      I thought it was time to get the face out there! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Sounds exciting! Love the new tassel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm pleased, I think it will be a new direction in tassels!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful time ... love the new tassel ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bee, I'm still smiling ridiculously!

      Delete
  5. Sounds exciting! Tell us more. G.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there cutie!!....feet haven't touched ground yet by the sounds. love that pic of your sweet moosh....cant wait to hear more! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet moosh right back at you Allison, will tell all soon! xx

      Delete
  7. Sounds fabulous! Pip sounded just as full of glee as you are. Must have been a great weekend. Look forward to watching your dream unfold. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All round happy! Thanks, dreams are for sharing! x

      Delete
  8. Sounds wonderful! I live in a creative family, and feel so lucky to do so. Creativity breeds creativity, brilliant! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, sounds great and very inspiring! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like an amazing opportunity. I wan to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great to have a face to go with the name! Sounds like it was a wonderful experience looking forward to hearing more. Love the new tassel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I figured I best use it!
      LOL it dawned on me that if I knew a face to a name I would of meet more like minded folk! So prep for another time!

      Delete
  12. Well done! Sounds like an amazing experience. Love the new tassel too .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Polly, you can join in if your plans are still for our shores!

      Delete
  13. Hello Gorgeous! Sounds like the conference was inspiring. Can't wait to see what new paths you forge.

    New tassels!? Love it! So glam.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous picture of you!! You sound (and look!!) absolutely glowing after that inspiring experience! Good for you! Dana uses the word "bubbly", I guess that pretty much covers how you feel:-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.